Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Juicy Couture

I ADORE this Juicy Couture Fragrance set! If you haven't smelled the fragrance yet it's a flirty fruity scent. Great for both day and night. This set includes: Eau de Parfum with atomizer (1 oz.), travel-ready Royal Body Creme (3.4 oz.), Sumptuous Sugar Scrub (3.5 oz.) and a precious solid perfume compact. The thing I love most is the great box it comes in. This is something I can use as an addition to my jewelry box (i'm always running out of room!). It's very durable like all juicy packages. The perfume compact is so great for the purse. I love the all metal look because it gives it that mystery that keeps people wondering what's in that silver square? This is a $398 value that is only $150 at Nordstrom. Get it while it lasts since it's a Holiday item!

No comments: