Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Juicy Couture Heart Lip Gloss Ring



Oh my...I absolutely LOVE this Juicy lip gloss ring! Big chunky rings are definitely a must this year and this one tops the list. I love the bling factor to this ring. I love the white because it makes it less fancy and more fun. Oh yeah, I love the sparkly pinky lip gloss too! It's only $52 which is a great deal considering the price of a Juicy Couture jewelry item is already that much if not more. I think this will make a great present for a Juicy gal. Once you're done with the gloss in the ring you can always refill it with another lip gloss or lipstick (warm up your lipstick tube under the light or in the microwave for 5 seconds and mold into the ring OR take the remainder of your lip gloss tube and fill it up...don't overflow!...in the ring. VOILA!) $52 at Nordstrom!

No comments: