Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christian Louboutin - Simple





Oh my...these shoes are TDF (to die for)! I'm a very simple girl. Since mypuppy chewed up my 3 pairs of black pumps I have been on a search for some new shoes. I don't know what it is about CL shoes...actually, I do...it's those darn red soles that make the shoe pop and the great design and fashion of the shoe. These pumps are timeless in the black. As for the blue...MY GOSH!...that electric blue is the new red! Imagine blue mascara, white button down blouse, some white slacks, and these awesome blue pumps. Wowsers.

These Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps are $675 and available for pre-order at Saks.

If you watch Side Order of Life on Lifetime you will remember Vivy having cancer and splurging on these shoes. If you have that much to spend...all I have to say is "you only live once".

Enjoy it!

No comments: