Wednesday, November 14, 2007

L'Occitane hand cream



My L'Occitane hand cream goes with me everywhere. I have the full size next to my bed at home. I have the mini in my purse, at work, and in my car. It's something I can't live without. I have passed this treasured item to my mom, dad, brother, bf, grandparents, and cousins. Yes, it's THAT good anybody can use it! This hand cream is light honey and cream smelling with 20% pure shea butter for maximum moisturizing. You would think this much buttery substances would make your hands oily, but NOPE...it works into your hands immediately. After using this product your hands will feel smoother and protected. It's their #1 seller for a reason.


Deal: they are offering this Hand Cream Trio at L'Occitane for only $25! These are the smaller sizes that regulary retail for $10 each. You save money and get a variety of scents in Honey and Lemon, Rose, and Cherry Blossom (so sweet!). You can also get this set from Sephora with the Original, Honey and Lemon, and Cherry Blossom. I'm getting a couple of these sets for Christmas (ok, I won't lie, I'm stashing 2 sets for myself!) *Remember: Sephora is still offering Friends and Family with code FF2007 for 20% off! If you rather get a cute silver clutch with a bunch of samples inside use code CLUTCH1. happy shopping from mypuppyandi!!



No comments: