Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Erno Laszlo

Yuck. Black soap? That's almost like rubbing tar on your face you say? Well, it's not and if you've tried it you'll know it's not gross at all. This is Erno Laszlo's Sea Mud Soap...

Dr. Erno Laszlo was a Hungarian Dermatologist who created treatments that spread through word of mouth in 1939. He had such an extraordinary amount of clients he decided to open his first store on Fifth Ave in New York.

First off, I'll say this is the soap used by Audrey Hepburn. If she used this soap and looked the way she did, I can only HOPE by me using the soap I can look half as good as she did. This soap takes concentrated deep sea minerals which deep cleanses the skin. (If you'll recall, La Mer also uses concentrated formula from the sea with sea kelp...something good is in the sea! You don't see dolphins or whales with wrinkly skin do you?) If you like your skin feeling clean you'll like this soap. I'm sure it's great for oily skin since it purifies. I have normal skin and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. It seems a little pricey at $36 a bar, but don't underestimate how long this will last you. I would say a bottle of cleanser lasts 3-6 months. This should last you over 6 months (unless you put it in the shower and let it melt...don't do that). I must say...after this soap Erno Laszlo is my friend. Buy it here at Nordstrom

No comments: